With Equipment Management Solutions (EMS), costly equipment service contracts are replaced with a single, comprehensive, multivendor equipment service agreement that allows you to reduce and control equipment and repair expenses. With this program, covered costs are capped annually, which allows credit unions to budget equipment maintenance and repair expenses with certainty.
With the guidance from experienced EMS consultants, you select the equipment to be enrolled in the program and what level of coverage should be provided. When service is needed, you simply call the preselected service vendor or contract Great American's around-the-clock service dispatch center. Service options can include original equipment manufacturers, independent service organizations and in-house service technicians.
Equipment Management Solutions represents and credit unions benefit from:
- Flexible programs options
- Exceptional customer service and experienced technology management professionals
- Significant up-front savings with an aggressive profit-sharing arrangement
- Established service vendor relationships that provide reliable service and support
- Complete service documentation and trend analysis
- Unlimited access to their online equipment management program that provides real-time reporting of program and equipment data
Typical equipment covered includes:
- Financial (ATMs, Coin Counters/Sorters, Teller Systems, MICR Encoders, Safes/Vaults, TCDs and TCRs)
- Communication (Audio/Visual Systems, Digital/Electronic Signage, Intercom Systems, Telephone Systems)
- Office (Collating Machines, Dictation Equipment, Endorsers, Fax Machines, Scanners, Shredders, Time Clocks)
- Security (Alarm Systems, Card Access Systems, Video Surveillance Systems)
- Technology (Computers, Monitors, Printers, Network Storage, Routers, Scanners, Servers)