Introducing GoldStar Lender and Kahu GPS Tracking Systems from Spireon®. Now, your credit union can lend to more members while improving member payment behavior, keeping them safe and reducing your credit union’s risk.
The GPS tracking systems from Spireon, offered exclusively to credit unions by CU Solutions Group, enable your credit union to approve more loans and reduce delinquencies by helping them stay on track with payments. Plus members gain peace of mind and potential discounts on insurance.
GoldStar Lender is a Turnkey Solution that gives you a suite of tools to help your credit union:
- Improve Payment Behavior: Notify members when their payments are past due.
- Attract More Members: Approve loans to more of your members and enhance your dealer relationships.
- Decrease Loan Delinquencies: Utilize reminder and starter interrupt features to reduce delinquencies and serve more members at competitive rates.
- Reduce Your Risk: Track your assets in real-time with a locate-on-demand feature to reduce damage and collection expenses.
- Significant Member Savings: Save your member’s money with lower rates and fees compared to other non-prime lenders.
- Recover Stolen Vehicles: GoldStar Lender makes it easy to quickly locate and recover stolen vehicles.
- Insurance Discounts: Members may qualify for discounts on their auto insurance.
Kahu – Hawaiian for Protector – gives your members peace of mind by protecting their loved ones while helping your credit union increase non-interest income. Kahu connects members to their vehicles and provides instant access to information about the vehicle, its location and even driving behavior, all from the palm of their hand. Features include:
- Stolen Vehicle Recovery: Average recovery time in just minutes.
- Quick Fence® Capability: Get notified of unauthorized vehicle movement.
- Vehicle Location: Know where your family is at all times.
- Accessible Anytime: Track vehicle location from any smart phone or web browser.
- Real-time Alerts: Monitor driving behavior, like speeding, to address, correct and protect.
- Geofence Alerts: Know when drivers arrive or depart locations