Press Releases & News Coverage
- CU Gains Better Mobile Positioning With CUSG's LifeSteps Wallet
Livonia, Mich., Grand Blanc, Mich. (March 12, 2018) — The $416 million Grand Blanc, Mich.-based Security Credit Union launched Livonia, Mich.-based CUSO CU Solutions Group’s LifeSteps Wallet, a mobile enhancement suite designed to position CUs on top of member minds.
- GAC Interviews: MCUL's Dave Adams on Credit Union Mobile Banking Being Leading Edge or Marketing Myopia
Washington, D.C. (March 6, 2018) — Michigan Credit Union League President/CEO and CU Solutions Group President Dave Adams joined CU Broadcast in the Studio Lounge to share his thoughts on today's credit union mobile banking.
- Security Credit Union launches CUSG's LifeSteps™ Wallet
Livonia, Mich., Grand Blanc, Mich. (February 26, 2018) — Today, CU Solutions Group (CUSG) announced that its fully integrated LifeSteps Wallet app — a mobile banking enhancement suite designed to position credit unions top of wallet and top of mind with members — has been released to Security Credit Union.
- CU Solutions Group launches LifeSteps Wallet
Livonia, MI (November 1, 2017) —Today, CU Solutions Group (CUSG) announced the official launch of LifeSteps Wallet, an innovative mobile application designed to keep credit unions top of wallet and top of mind with members.
- CU Broadcast Interview: How LifeSteps Wallet Launch Plans to Change the Mobile Services Game for Credit Unions
(November 1, 2017) — CU Solutions Group President/CEO Dave Adams joined us on the show to display LifeSteps™ new mobile Wallet launch, complete with a "live" demo to see how exactly robust the "wrap-around" app is. Dave plans to change the mobile services game with this technology for credit unions nationwide.
- CU Today.info Article: CU Solutions Group Launches LifeSteps Wallet
(November 1, 2017) — CU Solutions Group (CUSG) has launched LifeSteps Wallet, which it said is an innovative mobile application designed to keep credit unions top of wallet and top of mind with members.
- Credit Union Times Article: CU Solutions Group launches "Wraparound" Mobile App
(November 1, 2017) — CU Solutions Group has launched a mobile product aimed at helping credit unions become more front-and-center for members making daily financial decisions.
- CU Insight Article: CU Solutions Group launches LifeSteps Wallet
(November 1, 2017) — Today, CU Solutions Group (CUSG) announced the official launch of LifeSteps Wallet, an innovative mobile application designed to keep credit unions top of wallet and top of mind with members.
- CUES CU Magazine Interview: Timmy Bohlman Discusses Benefits of Shopping Through Mobile Technology
(August 01, 2017) — LifeStep Solutions President/COO Timmy Bohlman discusses the benefits of car buying through mobile technology, such as the LifeSteps™ Wallet app.
- ACUC Interviews: David Dean on Expanding Mobile Banking
(July 01, 2017) — LifeStep Solutions Chief Strategy Officer David Dean discusses how credit unions can expand their mobile banking services for life's big decisions.
- CU Solutions Group unveils LifeSteps™ Wallet
Livonia, MI (June 19, 2017) — During the Michigan Credit Union League/CU Solutions Group Annual Convention and Exposition, CU Solutions Group President/CEO Dave Adams unveiled the forthcoming launch of LifeSteps Wallet, an innovative mobile application designed to keep credit unions top-of-wallet and top-of-mind.
- GAC Interview: Dave Adams Discusses CU Wallet Acquisition
Washington D.C. (March 7, 2017) — CU Solutions Group CEO Dave Adams discusses the recent acquisition of CU Wallet and it's re-branding as Lifestep Solutions. Dave explains the process and future steps.
- CU Wallet Rebranded as LifeStep Solutions™
Livonia, MI (February 27, 2017) – Today, CU Solutions Group® (CUSG) and CU Wallet, LLC announce that, through their partnership, a new company with an expanded vision has been formed - LifeStep Solutions™. A redesigned website, unveiling the new vision and strategic approach, has been launched: LifeStepSolutions.com
- How Mobile Cash Access Helps Level the Fintech Playing Field for CUs...
(February 8, 2017) — Don't you love it when your credit union is on the forefront of, well, anything? I know I do. And it just so happens my credit union, San Diego County Credit Union, may be the first credit union in the land to run a mobile cash access app for its members.
- CU Solutions Group Announces Acquisition of CU Wallet
Livonia, MI (December 13, 2016) – Today CU Solutions Group® (CUSG) and CU Wallet announce a pending agreement whereby CU Solutions Group will become the majority owner of CU Wallet. The transaction proposed is an exchange of stock whereby Class A’ unit holders of CU Wallet will gain shares in CU Solutions Group for their 60% ‘Class A’ CU Wallet units.