Bridging the Gap Between Credit Unions and the Evolving Regulatory Environment
Today, credit unions must clear more regulatory hurdles and expend more resources to stay compliant. You need an affordable, personal compliance consultant to keep up with new and evolving laws and regulations.
Constrictive compliance regulations and market-driven pressures are heavy burdens every credit union must carry. The task of effectively adapting business practices by managing compliance requires both time and resources that could otherwise be spent on serving members.
Our industry-specific compliance advisors partner with you to develop a solid compliance program that incorporates best practices to ensure your organization's safety and soundness. Our thorough assessments and customized approach helps you comply with regulations, keep pace with the latest developments and drive your business strategy forward. We bring you enterprise-wide and sustainable solutions that assist you in meeting your regulatory obligations while positioning you for future growth.
Our risk management and compliance consulting offers credit unions key services such as:
- Conducting required audits
- Advising/supporting staff on new or changing requirements
- Consulting to address examiner/audit findings
- Providing compliance training on a wide range of topics
Let us provide you with sound advice and guidance of how to address even the most pressing and formidable compliance issues.
Other compliance and risk management services include:
- AffirmX: Industry-leading risk management and compliance management solutions provider that delivers compliance tools for credit unions that reduce the costs, workloads and angst associated with regulatory compliance, serving more than 120 credit union clients and scores of association partnerships nationwide.
- CU Vendor Management: An end-to-end vendor management solution that eliminates redundant research and process management by combining proprietary software and personalized service.
- Enterprise Risk Management: Our advisors help you build an ERM framework that aligns risk with your culture and strategic objectives. We implement a sound system of checks and balances across the organization to identify and assess risk factors and enhance controls for greater efficiency and performance.
- Marijuana-Related Business (MRB) Account Analysis: An analytical tool and on-site analysis that compares your membership records to reliable industry resources, identifies potential risk exposure and flags accounts that may require more in-depth investigation.