What Your Credit Union Needs
When it's time to upgrade to a dynamic board portal for your board members and staff, look no further. The Technology Solutions Content Management System (CMS) is everything your credit union needs to manage an effective and proactive site.
Benefits of a dynamic board portal:
- Materials and reports are ready for director access before a board meeting, leading to a greater level of preparation
- Simple and easy to use software, allowing directors to focus more on the topic at hand and less on learning new software
- Increase the effectiveness of current processes, expand communications options for boards and allow for mobile access
Secure. Managed. Responsive.
Security is very important to us. Technology Solutions has partnered with Secure-24 to offer cutting edge, best in class hosting services for its CMS platform, including mitigation against DoS and DDoS attacks. We also replicate our data in real-time to our secondary disaster recovery facility and offer a one-hour recovery time objective in case of a catastrophic event. Technology Solutions is also a certified SSAE 16 SOC 2 Type 2 hosting provider.
In addition to being password protected, the Technology Solutions Content Management System gives your credit union control over who can manage the site, what permissions they possess and who can view posted pages and documents. Combine this with responsive and user-friendly web design for a best in class board portal.
The Board/Intranet site portal consists of the following features:
- Branding for your credit union
- Articles module to create/organize articles or announcements
- Calendar of events module
- Blog module
- Ad banner management
- Polls module with a voting feature
- Discussion / Forum Module that allows attachments by the credit union and the board member or staff in the discussion thread
- Notification Feature which allows notifications to be sent out to specific groups as documents or as information is updated
- File manager so you may upload and organize documents, create folders and assign group permissions to files
- SSL Certificate
- Hosting services
CU Solutions Group
CU Solutions Group is an award-winning credit union service organization that offers products and services in the areas of technology, marketing, HR performance and strategic advisory, which include web services, mobile app solutions, digital advertising, Save To Win, Love My Credit Union Rewards, Performance Pro and Compease. The company has more than 100 investors comprised of credit unions, credit union leagues and credit union system organizations. Headquartered in Livonia, Mich., the organization has strategic partnerships with Sprint, Intuit TurboTax®, GSTV and CU Risk Intelligence.
38695 W. Seven Mile Road, Suite 200