The Learning Management System for Credit Unions
The Learning Center can support the purpose of your employee learning and development needs, including their regulatory and compliance training requirements. By combining an integrated learning management system with an extensive library of courses, The Learning Center can maximize the training investment in your most important credit union resource, your employees!
The full-featured training solution maximizes your training investment while providing your learners with over 100 credit union courses and exams.
The Learning Center's easy-to-use interface can be customized to match your credit union’s brand, and your employee’s information can be pre-configured before delivery, providing your credit union with a seamless experience.
Integrated Learning & Performance Management
Enhances employee development through automated competency-based course assignment and ongoing assessment of progress with:
- An integrated performance management system that drives the created competency-based learning activities
- Training plans to develop current and desired position competencies
- Centralized tracking to monitor, measure, and report on
Competency & Skills Enhancement
Accelerates and streamlines employee learning from onboarding to professional development with:
- Current and prospective position competency linked training
- Customizable learning paths that guide employees as they progress in their careers
- Knowledge retention tools to help employees apply what they learn, both over the short and long term.
On Demand Content
Supports learning programs with integrated library content to keep skills current and compliant with:
- Thousands of industry standard courses and an integrated course authoring system
- Access to skill area content: Industry Specific, Business, HR, IT, Leadership, Management and Sales
- A variety of learning formats: microlearning, interactive video, quizzes, and eLearning
Automate learning management to increase engagement and drive overall employee performance with:
- Notifications of due dates along with course and enrollment status
- Assign training to individuals or user groups based on their roles
- Reporting capabilities to administer, monitor and track learning plans and development