Certified Digital Accessibility
Are you confident that your website is performing at its peak performance for your members? CU Solutions Group, with its exclusive partner AudioEye, offers a fully managed and comprehensive digital accessibility solution that combines powerful machine learning technology with the know-how of certified digital accessibility experts. The result? Always-on website accessibility and a user-friendly online experience that your members can rely upon. Take advantage of these enhanced solutions at a new, reduced price.
How It Works.
Businesses are responsible for ensuring their websites are accessible to people with disabilities. Unless your website is designed and/or coded with digital accessibility in mind, the more than 20 percent of the population who have disabilities won’t be able to interact with your site or use your online services . This population includes people who rely on assistive technologies such as screen readers, as well as aging populations, and those with varying levels of vision, mobility, and/ or cognitive disabilities. AudioEye unites industry-leading technology with a hands-on approach. Why? The reality is that automation alone isn’t enough.
AudioEye scans millions of web pages and resolves billions of errors each day. The AudioEye scanner screens against more WCAG standards than the closest competitors. Leaving no stone unturned, they manually test their work with assistive technology by people who rely on assistive technology. The AudioEye solution is always on and they certify your conformance to WCAG 2.1 AA and Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
- Comprehensive accessibility audit of the full site
- Machine Learning (ML)-informed automated testing and remediation
- Manual remediation of all issues identified in the audit
- Ongoing monitoring of the site and remediation of issues identified
- AudioEye’s Accessibility Toolbar on your site, providing visitors of all abilities with a variety of web-enhancing tools for navigating and reviewing your website content
- AudioEye-Trusted certification, which is viewable through the Toolbar
- AudioEye will ensure your site’s continued conformance to WCAG 2.1 AA and Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act
- Custom Sustainable Testing and Remediation (STAR) plan
- Expert accessibility advisor for legal consultation
- Exclusive accessibility training sessions
- 24-7 Help Desk access for site visitors
The Importance of SEO: We’ve bundled our automated SEO/Web audit and monitoring services at no additional cost. Monthly reports include:
Web Audit Services and Reporting
A monthly SEO audit report, which includes details and information on how to fix SEO issues, including page errors, duplicate and missing content and meta data, broken links and broken images and page speed. Fixing these issues can help improve the overall SEO health of the website and improve the website’s presence in search engine results pages.
Google/Bing Analytics Integration and Reporting
A valuable report updated monthly and provides a list of website backlinks, search queries, visits to the site based on device type, site engagement from organic traffic and the search engines that are sending traffic to the site. This information can be used to help develop content marketing and link building strategies to improve the website’s presence in search engine results pages.
Real-time website monitoring notifications, as well as daily and monthly uptime summary reports sent via email.
CU Solutions Group has been the trusted leader in digital, remote, and website solutions for credit unions for more than 20 years. Our team has focused exclusively on the credit union industry and has specialized in digital services and remote delivery solutions for hundreds of credit unions.