Is Your Website Excluding Millions?
Unless your website is designed and/or coded with digital accessibility in mind, more than 15 percent of the population cannot access it. This population includes people who rely on assistive technology such as screen readers, aging populations, and those with varying levels of vision, mobility and/or cognitive disabilities.
When you put your website in our hands, you will not only receive an audit that detects violations related to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), but you will also enhance its usability.
Go beyond compliance for an enhanced, customizable user experience.
The full scope of Americans with Disabilities Act regulations hasn't been published yet, but the Department of Justice has already made it clear that businesses are responsible for ensuring their websites are currently accessible to people with disabilities. Financial institutions are prime targets for lawsuits alleging that a website is not accessible enough to disabled people. ADA compliance readiness involves ensuring that your website is compatible with the latest accessibility software and hardware for the disabled. For example, do you know if text-to-braille hardware can effectively communicate with the code of your website so a blind or visually impaired person can read the content? If you're not sure, chances are that your site could be a lawsuit waiting to happen.
Begin your journey to inclusion now with a website accessibility audit.
Technology Solutions from CU Solutions Group will perform a full review of your website to assist in identifying accessibility issues. Our consultation, with our partner AudioEye updating your current website, will give you peace of mind and help you to provide a more inclusive experience. We know that your credit union cares and we want to help you ensure that this care is reflected in your website.
The only way to determine whether a screen reader can communicate with your site is to complete a comprehensive analysis of your website’s code and content. Once the analysis is complete, we will not only begin resolving issues automatically but continually as your website evolves.
- Third-party site link issues
- Content of other programming issues
- Section 508(A) issues
- WCAG 1.0 Level A and AA issues
- WCAG 2.0 Level A and AA issues
- WCAG 2.1 Level A and AA issues
- Digital Accessibility Platform, a turnkey solution for achieving conformance with ADA-related digital accessibility requirements*
- Accessibility Toolbar, a web enhancement tool that allows any site visitor to customize their experience and is especially helpful for aging populations and individuals with vision, hearing, motor or cognitive disabilities, those who are color blind, dyslexic, are learning to read or may better comprehend information by listening rather than reading*
CU Solutions Group has been the trusted leader in compliance assistance and website solutions for credit unions for more than 20 years. Our team has focused exclusively on the credit union industry and specialized in all areas of compliance for hundreds of credit unions.
*Provided by AudioEye, Inc.